Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Vacation to Vermont

Our family went on our very first vacation!!!! We went to Vermont to see Jeremy's brother. We were able to do some site seeing and we went to a museum and this was what the people back during the warused to cook their food in.
This is Lake Champlain.

I just loved this view.


This is the Champlain Bridge.



Josh getting on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse.




Grandpa Butch leaving to go home.





One day Devon...lol.






What a good looking bunch.







All the grankids on Grandpa's Bike








Too cute to pass up!









The girls all over Grandpa.










Looks like trouble to me...lol











Josh's Birthday Party.












Kaylee is so adorable.













Look at her eat.














The Birthday Boy!!!















Haley helping with dinner.
















Jeremy and his Dad.

















My husband the chef.


















I love this picture.



















Grandpa Butch showing up for the party.




















Silly girls





















Good Times.






















This guy, I forgot his name was an excellent singer.























The kids pooped after shopping. Buying shoes will do that to a girl...lol.
























They are out!!




















































Haley and Kaylee



























What do you want to eat Haley???




























so innocent





























Tori and Haley






























I think this is the only picture I got of Kaylee smiling at me...lol.































Say cheese Simone
































2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks likek you had a wonderful time. The girls are getting so big (and beautiful!). And your son looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! Love it.

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great time I had to see every one up in Vt! It was great to spent some time with BOTH my sons and there familys this summer. So thank you all for come up here to VT and you were just a bike ride away from me in NH. All my love to you ALL.
Grampa Butch