Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haley's Hawiian Birthday Party


We had Haley's Hawiian Luau Birthday Party today. Here are pictures of our BIG day!!! I hope you enjoy. Haley you are my angel, I can't believe you are 5 years old. You are growing up too fast, please for mommy will you slow down just alittle bit. You are a gift from God and I hope you countinue to grow in your faith. You are a very determined child, loving and giving, keep loving the world with your big beautiful smile. I love you very much, Mommy.


Tori always making a fashion statement, I love you sweetie!!!!










My very good friend Tracy. I am blessed with all the family and friends my family has.





Devon, Matt, Jess and Ashley














Time for the waterslide. It was a big hit!!!








Haley going down backwards, silly girl









Tori having a blast.
















































































Limbo time!!!






























































































Now we are playing musical chairs




































































Present time!!!!









































































































1 comment:

Stephanie said...

miss you all so much. Wish we could have been there. sending our love and lots of hugs and kisses.