Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at the Colby's

Haley and Magenta!!




Tori got a Mariposa Barbie.








This is my Dear Granny. I love you!!!












here is my Uncle Mark and Haley.











This is our Christmas tree.... I just loved it, it was 81/2 feet. Jeremy thinks we should go smaller next year. I don't I just loved it. It was a Citrus Ceder and when you smelled it, it smelled like oranges.






little Isiaha my nephew running from me.






Devon coming back from his dads





















Say cheese little sis.











my cousin Brian and his girlfriend Misty. My uncle Keith squeezed in there some how...lol













Devon finally got his I-Pod.






























My angel..... She is always eating...lol











poor Jeremy he was sick on Christmas.

















This is Pappy Aaron













Santa knew Tori loves to color.























For Christmas this year my husband bought me a digital camera. I know I am probably the last person on earth to get one...lol. So needlest to say I was a little camera happy on Christimas. Here are the pictures I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well from the Colby's family up here in good old NH grampa Butch and Kathryn want to say great pictures! Maybe one of these years we will get to have X-Mass down there with the rest of my family who I love and miss very much. My two grandaugthers and son are getting so big and Jay you are getting OLDER!!!!! So God Bless me family in PA.
Grampa Butch