Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with my In-Laws

We went to my in-laws around 4 pm Christmas Day. Shirley had a nice serving of finger foods for us to nibble on. Jeremy and I got a 7 piece dinnerware set from Pampered Chef!!!! We were so excited to finally have a decent set of pots and pans.I cook probably 6 out of 7 nights. Fridays the kids ask daddy as soon as he gets home if they can "order"...lol. So thank you Shirley we LOVE the gift. Tori recieved a High School Musical mp3 player from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Curtis. Haley reiceved a princess easy bake from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Curtis. Devon reiceved a skatboarding thing from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Curtis. Jeremy and I recieved from them an adorable calander of our precious neice and nephews!!! We had a wonderful evening with Grandma and Pappy and Aunt Stephanie And Uncle Curtis and the kids. Also the kids Mam Mam and Pappy were there. We had visited them on Christmas Eve and I did not have my camera yet.... Sorry Mam Mam and Pappy. But they reiceved an awsome steam mop that Stephanie tried to take but beileve it or not Mam Mam ran after her and took it back....lol You had to be there it was hilarious. I hope yopu enjoyed the pictures and the story.

































































No comments: