Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know someone who turned 4 today




There is this little guy who is funny, adorable, his nickname is Clyde and he has a relative named Bonnie. Can anyone guess??? That is right it is Canyon!!!! Wow where does the time go. I was there when this little man entered the world. So quiet and still I just loved to look at him and wonder what he was thinking. Well let me tell you I don't have to wonder anymore you always know what he is thinking you know when he is in the room and he is never still.....lol. But that is what makes Canyon, Canyon. I would'nt have him any other way. He is the sweetest nephew anybody could ask for. Happy Happy Birthday big guy!!! I hope your day is filled with lots of fun and happiness. Bug hugs and kisses from your Aunt Christina Uncle Jeremy Haley (aka Bonnie) Tori and Devon. We love you bunches and bunches.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you Christina. You said it just right. Love ya